EMPOWERING JUMPSUIT!

Hello everyone, 






Have any of you been watching the Rio Olympics? I have been glued to the TV, enjoying it all so much. Even as I'm writing this post, I'm watching the swimming. I love sports and have been playing for a long time, which is why I don't know if I'll ever get anything else done while the Olympics are on.
 What have been your favorite events to watch? I cannot get enough of the beach volleyball, swimming, gymnastics and I hear in the next Olympics they'll be adding surfing, which is something that I'm so looking forward to (even if I have to wait four more years). Well, for sure I can keep talking about the Olympics, but I know many of you are here for the fashion, so let's get to it. 

When there's pleats, great fit and style, it all means one thing... (in this case) a jumpsuit is here to make its mark. This particular one is so special to me because of these wide legs that flow in the breeze and look runway ready. I can't deny it, I also love the low cut, details, and wrap at the the waist, which flatters the loose fit on the legs. 

Wearing black, you can style any way your heart desires. As I'm not a huge fan of wearing all black, I knew I had to add some color with my heels, accessories and even nail polish. You can see fuchsia was on my mind because my heels and earrings are matching and instead of adding jewelry, I went for a few gold/silver temporary tattoos to take their place.      
Of course, with sunny days all around and still going strong I could not forget my aviators that, by the way, are my favorite type of sunglasses - mirrored aviators. 





Jumpsuit: RACHEL Rachel Roy   Heels: Macy's   Sunglasses: Charming Charlie  Earrings: EXPRESS 

I'm going to return to watching the Olympics (GO TEAM USA!!!), but before I do I wanted to share an all black look that I did in the goal of recreating one of Ellie Goulding's outfits from her Delirium tour. If you haven't seen it yet, you can enjoy it Here!  

Let me know what you think of this glamorous jumpsuit look and I'll see you next week. 


                                                                                                                   Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!