FLORAL MINI DESIRE!

Hello everyone, 



What's new? Except that it's almost August and before you know it, it'll be Christmas all over again. But looking on the bright side, it's still so sunny and I'm having a great summer (hope you are too), so to keep these vibes up I've got a super cute romper to show you.

 As one who loves flowers so much, I love it even more when they're part of my apparel. This way I get to spread some joy just like flowers do (I like to think so) and have a flowery summer every day. This romper definitely does that for me whenever I wear it (been wearing it non-stop since I bought it last week). I just couldn't resist it and I'm the first one to say that I don't regret it even a bit because it's all I've wanted.... it's lightweight (no thick, sweaty fabric), it's colorful (just like my personality), it's short (perfect for tanning), it's easy to wear (one piece that covers both top & bottom) and mostly,it's so ME!  

Usually I would dress up an outfit, but this time I really wanted a more casual look that you can wear anytime/anywhere during the summer. For that reason I went with these nude comfortable gladiator sandals with the slightest heel and lovely lace detail. How cute are they? 

Also, I couldn't skip the opportunity of adding my favorite fedora hat and a few of my most precious jewelry pieces like these rings, watch, earrings and bracelet. I think they go well with the romper and the sandals, which makes me extra happy with the whole outcome. Is this a look you could see yourself wearing? 




Romper: H&M   Hat/Sandals: Target  Rings/Watch/Bracelet: Charming Charlie  Earrings: American Eagle 

Last summer, I also did a romper look (a bit more dressier) that I think you would enjoy, so I'm going to link it for those of you who are interested in seeing it- Click Here

Thanks for spending the day or evening with me and as always I'll be here next week with a new post for you. If you're interested in seeing something in particular, hit me up on Instagram @FashionRadi ( I would love to hear your thoughts, ideas). 

Have a happy weekend ahead! 



                                                                                                                          Love, Radi  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!